Monday, April 28, 2014

resurrection blessings...........

Am not sure if I have wished you the hope and joy of our EASTER season....if I did not....I do so now....and overflowing! 

I continue off and on to have problems getting into my blog....am a bit challenged when it comes to computers and such...so I get impatient at my "not knowing" and give up.  I try, but not too long!

I hope you have experienced RESURRECTION.  Like one of my reflections noted:  The Easter season calls us to celebrate the Risen Life of Jesus.  It is also an invitation to life in a springtime world,  (when it finally comes!!! to see the stirrings and marvels of death being overtaken by life.  It is a time to taste the wonders of God's goodness in the seasonal cycle of life overturning death.

So let's continue to CELEBRATE RESURRECTION.  Let's continue to CELEBRATE LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment