Thursday, April 10, 2014

Springgggg.....

Spring! Or so it seems, as we have had a couple days of good temperatures....BUT....they are predicting snow.  Believe it or not....do believe it, that is WI.  However we enjoy and are grateful for the promise and the "tempting"!

Can you believe Holy Week is already next week?  It seem like we just began Lent.  Interesting, but for me this Lent has seemed short, whereas ordinarily, it drags for me and is LOOONNNGGG.  Not this time!

I LOVE Holy Week!  It's a hangover from my childhood where Holy Week was truly holy, with personal and family prayer, and of course, participating in the liturgical celebrations.

Each year I take off for a Triduum Retreat.  This year I will go to the St. Norbert's Retreat Center in DePere...a silent reflective couple days of prayer and renewal.  Am grateful for this opportunity.

I hope you are able to take quiet time for reflection and prayer....and above all can participate in the liturgical celebrations of Jesus saving grace.

I wish you continued LENTEN BLESSINGS...

No comments:

Post a Comment