Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Grieving.....

Not sure I had shared that two good friends died within two weeks....then this past week one of our elderly sisters also was called home. 



I had lived with Sister in my early years of ministry as she was our cook.  She was always even-tempered and jolly.  I was impressed with her fidelity to prayer, no matter how busy she was.  In her retirement years, she was always interested in how I was doing and would ask about my ministry....she always remembered the where and what of my ministry.  So obviously I am grieving the loss of a friend who took such interest in me, yet I know what a friend I have "up there".



I helps me to see them as my intercessors, my friends who still love me and care for me...and can be "for" me now more than ever.



Thank God for our faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment