Wednesday, December 25, 2013

CHRISTMAS BLESSINGS...........

Well, it is here...our celebration of the birth of Jesus....did you sing "Happy Birthday"?

I went to our "midnight" Mass at 10:30 (St. James, Menomonee Falls).  WONDERFUL celebration of the birth of the Son of God.  We had good participation.  Great music.  Before Mass we had two people dressed in black PROCLAIM by heart readings from Isaiah...touching.  We also had been encouraged to bring bells to participate in ringing at different times.  Great!

I left feeling I had really celebrated.

I have some reflections on my facebook page...so I will refrain from repeating myself.

I pray you had a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS DAY.  I pray that this holy season will bring you many blessings....and that they spill over into 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment