Friday, March 1, 2013

Cannot believe it.....

Right!  I cannot believe that I've been away so long....just too little time for the too many things and places and people!

So much has happened, I could not begin to list, but am glad I am back.  Here in Milwaukee we have been "enjoying" snow!  Truly.  We have had LOTS, but God's work of art is magnificent. I love the trees, the bushes, espeially the leafless trees when they are snow-laden.  It is truly breathtaking. 

My route to work has trees on both sides of the road and it is just a magnificence.  I cannot help but be filled with praise and gratitude for the beauty....yet I have to make sure I don't slip and slide!

And LENT!  Not given...lent to us for prayer, fasting, and works of charity...all in preparation for the BIG EVENT. 

"Return to God with all your heart"...genuinely.  Reconcile.  Seek forgiveness. 

What aspects of my life and my attitudes need to be restored in line with Gospel values?  Lent is a period of spiritual recovery.

I wish you recovery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment