Friday, January 25, 2013

Home again, home again, jiggedy jig

I was gone, have been out of state.  Had great plans to blog, but too busy a schedule.  I actually felt guilty for not getting to it.  Imagine that!  So now I am back to cold WI.

It is late afternoon and I am struck by the STILLNESS, the QUIET.  There is a serenity and peace about winter. Am not sure I had ever taken notice.  Perhaps this STILLNESS is a message from God for me.  Perhaps it is God's call to me to take time for STILLNESS.

 I am a great believer in signs and in how God "messages" us via the common ordinary "stuff of life". 

Haven't you exerienced it also?  You're in Walgreen's and pass by the cards...out of the blue there is a card that just stands out...and WOW!  the message on that card speaks directly to ME. 

You're driving along with the radio on...a song that is just aimed at you!

The homily....how did Father know? Seems like he is speaking JUST TO ME.

For me, I truly believe such experiences are God trying to get through to me with something I need to hear.

I consider these: "little miracles"...

I wish you "LITTLE MIRACLES"...   

No comments:

Post a Comment