Friday, August 19, 2011

Greetings!

This is my first experience at blogging, so I begin by sending you greetings from Santiago, Dominican Republic, where we are "enjoying" horrific heat and mugginess!  However, the good Lord had mercy on us this afternoon and we had a bit of a rainshower which cools things down...then migginess, but we enjoy and are grateful for whatever coolness we get.

Thank lots for dropping in...do visit me often.  Not sure how often I will be writing.  It all depends on our precious gift of TIME.  And what a gift it is, right?  Of course, right.  It is one of our most precious of our generous God's gifts.  And such a challenge for us to use it wisely and generously....hopefully not always for the almighty trio: me, myself and I!

I say it is a challenge to use time wisely, because for me, with all my "precious to-do's" I can get involved with these and not take advantage of time for others.  My "todo's" will always be there....but the person who needs me "now" may not be there by the time I am there.  So my need for wisdom and generosity.

I pray and wish you these two gifts of wisdom and generosity.

BLESSINGS............ 

No comments:

Post a Comment