Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Doing Something Right!

Cannot believe this!  On my first try....I got into my blog...SURPRISE!  MIRACLE!  Thank you, God!

Well, I have no great news to report re our weather...rain....rain...fog...fog...but we are not complaining after the winter we had.

CORPUS CHRISTI....we just celebrated this feast of the Body and Blood of the Lord....the Body of Christ....one of my favorite feasts.  I have a great devotion to the Blessed Sacrament....I owe this to my childhood upbringing.

In my reflections on this feast, we are reminded that we become what we receive: the Body of Christ.  We are FED with the BREAD OF LIFE...so then WE must be bread for all who are part of our lives.    We have the responsibility to nourish and build up this BODY.

How are you bread for others?  What did you do this week to nourish and build the Body of Christ?

Quite a challenge we have!  Best of luck and BLESSINGS........

No comments:

Post a Comment