Friday, August 2, 2013

Move....

I think I shared that I moved back to the place from which I moved a year and a half ago.  Volley ball!  I think I also shared with you that I have been feeling like a volley ball since my assignment to the Dominican Republic a few years back.

The other day I was chatting with the Lord and I said:  I hope you are enjoying playing volley ball with me!!!"

Moves...a ministry, finally...position closed, so no ministry...search and search and search....a real possibility, please God....asked to move AGAIN!!!!  So you see why I feel like a volley ball.

The surprising thing is that I am really not all that on edge and upset about this.  In my "younger" days, I would have been worried, on edge, concerned, wanting it all to happen yesterday.  I think AGE has something to do with this attitude.  So it IS wonderful to be OLDER!  (I have a problem with all the hoooplaaa re staying young.)

 I am grateful to my Brother Companion for the calm hope I am experiencing.  I truly believe that God has something in the Divine Sleeve for me....where and what for me...and I will connect.  In this I trust.

So stay tuned....

SUMMER BLESSINGS.....

No comments:

Post a Comment