Sunday, April 14, 2013

Easter Fallout

I read a wonderful "Easter fallout"--(my naming)
We celebrate a broken Christ who makes us whole. 
We remember a poured out Christ who heals our wounds. 
We rejoice in a dying Christ who gives us life.

If that isn't good news!  That is so healing for me  And so life-giving.  What more could I want?  Except to share it and pass it on so others also experience the healing and the renewal of life.

I would  also like to share with you a wonderful online resource.  An old friend and his wife are the creators.  I had him at our parish for an Advent renewal evening.  He is wonderful  Go to
www.thefiveloaves.com.  It provides a brief but very creative reflection on the Sunday reading.
Enjoy it and I hope you find it renewing.


EASTER BLESSINGS......

No comments:

Post a Comment