Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving

I hope your Thanksgiving was filled with people, events, things for which to give THANKS.  Don't you find it strange that we set aside a DAY on which to give thanks?  We are something else!  Yet, I am sure that we all make each day GIVING THANKS DAY.  I cannot imagine it not being so.
We say THANK YOU to one another many times a day...why not include the Giver of all Good.

I make it a point to begin my day with my list of GRACIAS.  So for me every day is THANKSGIVING DAY.  I invite you to join me in making each day a day of gratitude.  Ane let's not forget our thanks to one another for ever so little things.  It makes such a difference in the other person's day.  Did you ever notice?

So, in this spirit of THANKSGIVING I thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

GOD BLESS YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment