Saturday, November 29, 2014

Wonders....

Hope you had a wonderful day Thursday....not only enjoying the MUCH with which we are blessed, but taking time to recall and give thanks for all the ways you have been blessed: physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually....AND...let's make each day a THANKS GIVING day....to take a few minutes each day....perhaps en route to work, if you do not take time for prayer in the morning...to just reflect how you were blessed the day before....or at the end of the day, while you are falling asleep...look at how your were blessed during the day...or be creative, find your own best time.

My title for this "blog"....wonders....and my "wonders" is the beautiful day today....it is actually nice out there, temps are beautiful....just what I like for.....I do not like the cold.  SO...another thing for which to say "GRACIAS!"    

And my favorite liturgical season begins this weekend: ADVENT....the season to take time for quiet, to be vigilant...to await, to prepare to celebrate the birthday of our Saviour....to prepare for his second coming.

I wish you an Advent season of peace, quiet, and vigilance.

No comments:

Post a Comment