Sunday, October 26, 2014

Trust

Just returned from a drive of PRAISE and THANKS....autumn beauties.

I get these mediations by Fr. Richard Rohr....you may know of him...a great writer, spiritual guide, Franciscan and more.  I want to share the one I read today on TRUST...something that does not come easy to me.

He writes: "What you can rust is that you are being guided...you realize that God is letting this happen to you now to teach you something, to show 'you something, or to love you in a new way...
the Spirit in you allows you to trust that there's a reason for this; God is even in this...when a YES and not a NO first comes to your soul and to your heard, then you can see God in the moment and see guidance in this event being given to you by the provident hand of God.  You can trust nothing is wanting."

Is that not of God...for me right now, YES!

Take time to sit with this.

AUTUMN BLESSINGS.......

No comments:

Post a Comment