Thursday, September 11, 2014

Women Friends

I am not sure if I heard this was WOMEN FRIENDS day or week or month or year!!!  But the focus is WOMEN TO WOMEN FRIENDS. 

I think this is wonderful!  How many of us would have thought of taking time out to reflect/think about our women friends.  I am sure I would not have...too many "TO DO'S"...yet it is worth our time to sit and, maybe even write down, the names of our women friends...those women who support us, take time to listen to us, cry with us, laugh with us, pray with us.

I don't know, and I don't have time to look it up, but our Scriptures, either the Book of Proverbs or the Book of Wisdom has some wise sayings about friends.  How about looking that up and reflect on the particular one that "grabs you"....then reflect on the gift of your women friends, thank God for them, pray for them....then take a look at how you are FRIEND...

HAPPY AND BLESSED WOMEN FRIEND CELEBATION!  

No comments:

Post a Comment