Tuesday, January 28, 2014

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...again...still.....

Here I am, WE ARE, again FREEZING!  The one consolation is that we are all in it together.  Just like religious community!  We're all suffering TOGETHER!  We're all IN IT together!  And not only in Milwaukee or even Wisconsin!



I am working at home for the second day...and tomorrow is still uncertain, but I think our offices will be open.  I wonder if the school kids are itching to go back to school....I tend to think so.



I'd like to share about the Holy Spirit.  I didn't used to pray much to the Holy Spirit.  I couldn't tell you when my love for the Holy Spirit was born.  Now we are good buddies!  We are in touch a lot. I say "we" because our relationship is not a one way only...She too "contacts" me, moves me, as we say, "inspires" me.  



Reflections from my "Word Among Us": "This close relationship with the Holy Spirit is something that God wants us to develop...a relationship so close that we can detect his (her) subtle movements just as easily as his (her) more obvious ones."



From Pope Francis: "...are we open to the Holy Spirit?  Do I pray to him (her) to enlighten me to make me more sensitive to the things of God?"



"Today, try to identify the Spirit's work in your life.  Pray that you may be open to the word of God, to the goodness in the world, and to the beauty that we experience in creation and in our relationships."



I encourage you to grow in this relationship....it will change your way of thinking and being.



May the Spirit "blow" into and in and around you!



WARM BLESSINGS..... 



N.B.  The "her's" are mine.  If a spirit....how can there be he or she?  So to keep it total, I add "her". 

No comments:

Post a Comment