Saturday, October 12, 2013

Unbelief!

My unbelief:  this is Saturday afternoon and I AM HOME!

I have been busy, busy with preparation of presentations, doing the presentations, going to class, hosting, welcoming, cleaning up after the numerous sessions....etc., etc., etc....as the song goes!

This morning I had a meeting which ended at noon....then after all the "afters" I returned home and have been "cleaning out" all those added-up emails....so right now I am not seeing straight, but do feel pretty good...but I can hardly wait to close off my laptop....

So...busy....reminds me of Martha and Mary...and, Lord, Lord, at times I am such a Martha....but must say there is more of a Mary to me today than used to be.  I need more of her.  How about you?

I'm going downstairs, sitting on the couch and doing NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment