Monday, July 1, 2013

Priorities.........

What a beautiful day we are enjoying today.....what GIFT!  A rest from all the rainy, overcast days we had.  So gratitude is in order....GRACIAS, gracious God!

I have been wanting to share this for a bit, but somehow, just could not get through with this "blogging"....finally today I was able to get in.

A few weeks ago we had the Gospel asking what our priorities are.  What exactly is important to me?  What comes first?  To what do I give my prime time?  My efforts?

I'm sure we have looked at this issue more than once.  The homilist shared a quote from someone who had a way to determine just what was important in the dailyness of life. 

The tell-tale was in our calendars and in our checkbooks!

Sounds logical?  I believe so.  Check it out!

BLESSINGS......   

No comments:

Post a Comment