Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy Pentecost....I wish you the Holy Spirit! I love Pentecost! I love the prayers to the Holy Spirit. I use "The WORD among us" for reflection and I really liked today's reflection. I would like to share it with you. "How can we tell if this breath of God is actie ion our lives? we will feel energized by the Spirit, and we will want to set our sights on being like Jesus. We will feel moved to go to work for the kingdom, relying on the Spirit's power and guidance. we will try to be more loving, more kind, and more patient. Right now, stop and take a few deep breaths. In your minnd, imagine yourself breathibg in the Spirit and breathing out your sin. Picture yourself accepting the Lord and his plans, and letting go of you own plans and visions. Know that what you are breathing in is pure, holy, and intoxicating. Jesus has great plans for every member of his church. And that includes you!" So....I do wish you the Holy Spirit in all fullness!

No comments:

Post a Comment